|For measurements on rotating components and moving machinery, ATS partner – imc offers modern telemetry systems for a wide variety of tasks: whether single-channel torque monitoring of a rotating shaft, multi-channel strain gauge and temperature measurements on a train wheel-set or non-contact power measurement on a vehicle drivetrain in harsh environments.
Telemetry – the bridge to your test data
Your benefits at a glance
- Perfectly suited systemes for every telemetry application
- From 1-channel and economical to multi-channel and highly dynamic
- Digital data transmission: robust and trouble-free
- Supports a variety of sensor signals (voltage, temperature, strain gauge, etc.)
- Synchronized data acquisition
- Automotive: non-contact transmission of measurement data for torsion, temperatures, forces etc.
- Aerospace: robust radio telemetry up to 64 channels; the systems are ideal for mounting on rotating parts
- Rail: e.g. telemetry solutions for force measurements on railway wheel sets or temperatures tests on train brake disks
- Marine: telemetry for torque measurements on marine vessels and engines