ATS Partner imc exhibiting at InnoTrans 2016 in Messe Berlin, Germany
September 20–23, 2016
14055 Berlin, Germany
We would like to cordially invite you to visit imc at the InnoTrans 2016 trade show in Berlin and experience our innovative measurement solutions for the railway industry.
InnoTrans is the leading international trade show for railway technologies. Their unique combination of exhibits, presentations and railway displays delivers the most important showcase for global innovations in railway transportation and provides an outstanding look into the future of the industry.
What to expect at our Booth No. 314 in Hall 6.2
- Wide performance spectrum: from wheel-set to pantograph
- Flexible measurements: with decentralized, distributable systems
- Non-contact measurement: record distance and speed with high accuracy
- Interference-free testing: fiber optic measurement technology for physical variables
- Telemetry: multi-channel data transmission via radio or induction
- Synchronous acquisition: internal train information over IPT-COM, MVB or CAN
- Intelligent evaluating: with intuitive and efficient analysis software
- Wayside train monitoring: from wheel load checkpoints to alarm centers
For more information: www.innotrans.de/en/