Validation, Data Acquisition & Data Analysis
Amrita Automotive Research & Technology Centre (AARTC) – Services team offers a comprehensive Instrumentation, Strain gauging, Data Acquisition & Analysis.
IMC- FAMOS & Glyphworks are the tools we use for providing our customers analytical results using the acquired data. Structural & Vibration analysis along with solution to predict, how the systems will work under the “Customer Usage Condition” or applied loads.
Data Acquisition & Analysis:
• To Capture Customer Usage Condition • For Structural load / Road load Simulation • For CAE Correlation • Measure Real World Usage Load case • To develop Accelerated Durability cycle/route • State of art data acquisition system & sensors • Data analysis Tools & Methodologies
Strain Gauging & Stress Strain analysis :
• Knowledge of Strain gauge types & installation techniques • Application of strain gauge bridge configuration to measure Force, Torque & displacement. • Usage of Micro-measurement / HBM make strain gauges • For CAE Correlation • Measure Real World Usage Load case • To develop Accelerated Durability cycle/route • State of art data acquisition system & sensors • Data analysis Tools & Methodologies
Fatigue Life Estimation :
• Strain life analysis on strain time histories • Editing time history data based on fatigue damage by removing non-damaging portions • Block cycle preparation • Root cause analysis & solution finding to critical failure
Ride Comfort Evaluation :
• Exposure to whole-body vibration.
• As per EN 14363, EN ISO 8041, ISO 2631-1, ISO 5348
• Assessment of Comfort, assess vibration transmitted to the passenger.
• Tools used vibration dose values (VDV), kurtosis, frequency response function (FRF), and power spectral density(PSD)
Windmill Data acquisition :
• Load measurements on wind turbines.
• Measurement & verification of Hot Spot
• Verification of actual loads on the wind turbine
• Performance mapping.
• Load measurements on elevator links.
• Acceleration / Deceleration during different standard & failure mode condition.
Monorail, Railways & Defense :
• Strain & Acceleration measurement on Monorail.
• Test for Defense & DRDO to prove Rocket Launch vehicle structural strength & vibration witnessed by the POD as well as adjacent Rockets
Mr. Saurabh Chitnavis